For students with Autism, the changes of the past week may be more difficult to integrate into daily life. Transition is difficult for everyone and for students on the spectrum who were adjusted to daily life on the college campus, the current changes to an at home environment may be more disruptive.
- What are you capable of doing online to assist?
- What is required under ADA?
- How can online accommodations assist at this time?
This free webinar will be a presentation of ideas to assist service providers and student affairs professionals.
- Participants will gain ideas of useful interventions for the â€œnew normal.â€
- Participants will understand the difference this situation presents for students with autism.
- Participants will acquire skills to assist the students on the spectrum in getting through these unprecedented times.