Add to Calendar
April 16, 2020 @ 10:15 am – 11:30 am
College and university faculty and instructors, literacy and basic skills and training providers are increasingly using Zoom to teach and train. Zoom is fast becoming a learning platform of choice.
Join Contact North | Contact Nord Research Associate, Dr. Ron Owston, on Thursday, April 16, 2020, from 11:15 a.m. to 12:25 p.m. Eastern Time for a free webinar focusing on:
- How to use Zoom effectively to engage with and involve students in their learning;
- How to use Zoom, not just to deliver lectures or make one-way presentations to students, but to facilitate small group work, class challenges, and student presentations;
- How to move from talking head to active learning with Zoom;
- How to make learning valuable and successful when teaching via Zoom, and;
- What are the â€œtop tipsâ€ users have from using Zoom for teaching.