Add to Calendar
August 24, 2020 @ 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Students are the center of any successful CLR project. This session shows the impact these projects are having on learners. Get an overviewÂ of CLR projects happening at three institutions and a student’s perspective. The panel will share data, stories, and student feedback.
*Questions?Â Submit them in advanceÂ to be addressed during the discussion.
- Insiya Bream, Assistant Vice Provost, Data & Systems, University of Maryland Global Campus
- Mackenzie Hall, Graduate Apprentice, Office of the Registrar, Elon University
- April Jolley, Student, University of Central Oklahoma
- Jeff King, Ed.D., Executive Director Transform Learn, University of Central Oklahoma
- Zander Taylor, Assistant Registrar, Elon University
- Kelly Hoyland, Higher Education Program Manager, IMS Global Learning Consortium
You don’t need to sign up in advance to participate.Â