The pandemic is re-shaping our world.
How do we provide students with flexible, fair and secure opportunities to test their knowledge and skills in the time of turmoil? In this webinar, we will talk about the exam day before and after the pandemic. What are the benefits of on-screen delivery, what does exam day look like for different stakeholders, and what about the logistics? We will reflect on best practices of preparing for the digital transformation of exam delivery with the group of experts who have years of hands-on experience with this process.
In this virtual meet-up, among other things, you will learn:
- What does the exam day look like with Inspera Assessment?
- Is online assessment secure?
- What are the experiences with online exams during the pandemic?
Who should attend?
- Academics teaching in higher education
- Learning Technologists and Psychometricians
- Course Directors
- Examinations Administrators
- Learning Design professionals