Add to Calendar
September 10, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Dr. Steve Joordens
In this webinar, first-time and experienced online learners get practical advice on how to be a successful online learner from an experienced online professor and gain insight and perspective from a seasoned online learner.
Based on relevant psychological theory, you learn:
- Theoretical understanding of learning;
- The importance of your study space;
- How to manage distractions and procrastination;
- How to get the most out of your learning;
- The best use of down time; and
- Tips and tricks on how to best prepare for learning on online.