The WCET/State Authorization Network (SAN) would like to offer SAN members the opportunity to demonstrate their mastery in the concepts and skills of state authorization through successful completion of an assessment to earn:
WCET/SAN Certificate of Achievement:Â Â State Authorization Basics Compliance Management
A 30 question multiple choice assessment has been created for which a member must achieve an 80% to earn the certificate.Â The assessment is hosted by ExamBuilder.com.Â The assessment is open note/internet with no time limitations.Â The assessment is challenging, but fair, as it covers an understanding of state authorization for State compliance with state agencies and through reciprocity as well as an understanding of Federal Compliance.Â There is no cost to participate.
- The first 50 people toÂ Register HereÂ will be the next cohort.
- Registration will be open until we receive 50 registrations or January 27, 2020, whichever occurs first.
- We will email the network when the first 50 have registered to indicate that there are no more openings.
- The 50 people will receive an email with instructions, suggested support materials to review and keep available, and the deadline date for which the assessment must be completed. (we plan the assessment to be open for two weeks)
- After the time frame for completion has concluded, we will announce registration for the third cohort.
- We will repeat the steps above through February 2020 for as many cohorts as is of interest for the members. Cohort #5 is the final cohort.