The Assessment Institute in Indianapolis invites proposals for their global event, the International Conference on Assessing Quality in Higher Education.Â This smaller, more intimate gathering than the annual Assessment Institute will be held in Berlin, Germany, June 25-27, 2020. Proposals are being sought on the following topics:
- Quality assessment and continuous improvement, including their impact on institutional development
- Assessment of teaching and learning
- Quality models/frameworks/approaches
- Faculty/staff development
- Assessing the impact of innovations in higher education
The deadline to submit a proposal is Friday, November 15, 2019.