AIR Forum, the Association for Institutional Researchâ€™s annual conference, is the worldâ€™s largest gathering of higher education professionals working in institutional research, assessment, planning, and data and analytics. This three-day conference includes presentations by colleagues representing all sectors of higher education, an Exhibit Hall featuring the latest tools and resources supporting data use for decision making, inspirational keynote and impact sessions, and more.
The AIR Forum Virtual platform provides an easy-to-access portal for all conference activities. Log in during the conference to:
- View real-time sessions, including keynotes and impact sessions
- Engage in Q&A with presenters and other attendees
- Access on-demand content at a time thatâ€™s most convenient for you
- Browse the Exhibit Hall and schedule one-on-one meetings with sponsors
- Chat with fellow attendees during scheduled breaks
- Enjoy virtual yoga and coffee breaks throughout each day
- Wind down with a virtual happy hour
*The NILOA Event Calendar provides a central location for information on assessment-related events. Inclusion of an event in the calendar is not an endorsement nor does it signal NILOA-sponsorship. The calendar instead serves as a mechanism to support the ongoing professional development of those interested in assessment by listing relevant and timely events.